767 N. Hill Street Suite 308
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Since 2001, Dennis Huang has served as the Executive Director and CEO of the Asian Business Association, a non-profit organization that has been proactively assisting Asian American small businesses gain access to economic opportunities and advancement since 1976. He helps connect many members that are now doing business with major corporations. Membership continues to grow and is currently over 700 members strong.
Dennis is very active in the community and supports many organizations.
- Nielsen – External Asian Pacific American Advisory Council, Past Chair
- California Utility Diversity Council – Member
- Greenlining Institute – Board Director
- L.A. County Business Federation – past Co-Vice Chair of the Transportation /Trade committee
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship (ACE) – Founding Board and Program Chair
- City of La Palma – Development Committee
Dennis received his BS in Hospitality Management from California Polytechnic University of Pomona and his MBA from Peter F. Drucker & Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University.