As a membership based organization, membership dues represent membership for one year from the day of payment. The Corporate or Public Agency membership dues cover the entire organization.
CORPORATE AND PUBLIC AGENCY MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
Asian Business Association is a non-profit membership based organization that has been proactively assisting Asian American small businesses to gain access to economic opportunities and advancement for over a quarter of a century. ABA makes every effort to provide members with current information on business opportunities and outreach programs with major corporation and public agencies. Through our activities, we continue to build a strong business relationship among our members. Our events include our monthly mixers, golf tournaments, award banquets, business education training seminars and more.
- Access ABA membership database
- Exposure through ABA’s online membership directory
Exclusive access to shape the development and sponsorship of ABA programs for our members
- Newsletter and monthly meeting announcements to keep up with current events and ABA’s coming events
- Education through guest speakers, seminars, publications and other resources
- Networking opportunities with Asian owned businesses
- Collaboration opportunities and face-to-face time with other minority groups
- Platform to advocate for the interests of Asian American business owners represented before local, state and federal governments
- Opportunities to build personal friendships in ABA’s planned social activities Leadership development and community involvement by participating in the management of ABA and its activities
To join ABA as a corporate member, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (213) 628-1222