Among ABA’s membership, there have been questions and conversations about Minority-Owned Businesses. What does it really mean? Should I get it? Is it only for businesses that want to do business with government? What type of certification is good for my business? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Get your information directly from the source on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at the Metropolitan Water District at 700 Alameda St, Los Angeles 90012.
There are many other certifications for minority-owned businesses, however, we have invited experts in their field to talk about a select group of certifications.
- NMSDC – National Minority Supplier Development Corporation
- MWD – Metropolitan Water District
- SBA8(a) – U. S. Small Business Administration
- CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse – California Public Utilities Commission
Start the new year by learning about the following:
- And the companies that values minority certification
Before the Mixer & MBE Certification – ABA will be having a New Member Orientation at 5pm! Join us to learn about ABA Membership, how you can get involved with ABA, and how to get the most out of your ABA membership!
Location: Metropolitan Water District, 700 Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90012
Sponsored by: Frontier Communications